Our physiotherapy team at Dynamic Balance Physiotherapy & Vestibular Rehab Clinic in Clayton, Cloverdale, Surrey & Langley, BC is dedicated to determining the root cause of your condition and developing a treatment plan to help you return to a fulfilling and active lifestyle.
Our Clayton, Cloverdale, Surrey & Langley, BC physiotherapy clinic can help you get back to doing what you love!
Getting ready for your first appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first visit to allow time to complete your paperwork.
- Do you have any additional questions? Prepare a list of questions to ask during your first meeting.
- Bring all of your documentation. A photo ID and a copy of your insurance card are required.
- Please call our office ahead of time at (778) 547-0988 to confirm your insurance benefits.
- Prepare to discuss your medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other relevant information.
- Create a list of any symptoms or warning signs that the therapist should be aware of. What recently irritated or hurt you? How long have you been focusing on this issue? What are you unable to do as a result of this?
What can I expect at Dynamic Balance Physiotherapy & Vestibular Rehab Clinic during my first appointment?
Arriving at our physiotherapy clinic is like walking into any other medical office! Here’s what you can anticipate.
- When you arrive at our office, you will register at the front desk. We’ll need your insurance information as well as any other paperwork you’ve brought with you (i.e., referral, X-ray or MRI report, and other medical reports)
- Following that, you will be evaluated by one of our physiotherapists. Our therapists perform a thorough assessment that includes your previous medical history as well as your current pain, illness, or injury. This is critical to our ability to assist you, so please be open and honest with us. We genuinely want to hear and understand your problem(s) in order to provide you with the best solution possible!
- During your appointment, our physiotherapist will perform a thorough physical examination to assess your range of motion, strength, and movement patterns.
- Our physiotherapist will create a therapy plan for you based on the results of your evaluation. On the first day, you will most likely receive an explanation, education, and some treatments to alleviate any pain and begin your recovery. Each subsequent session will build on the initial evaluation to achieve the greatest impact possible for each therapy session. The goal will be to assist you in recovering as quickly as possible while also achieving meaningful, long-term results.
- Our Clayton, Cloverdale, Surrey & Langley, BC therapists will document their findings and treatment plan, which they will be able to provide to any medical expert of your choice.
Our therapist will discuss your goals during your first session and, based on sound reasoning, and clinical experience will determine how long and how frequently you should attend your physiotherapy sessions.
Before leaving your initial appointment, you will schedule the remaining sessions at the front desk.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time. We want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as you return to normalcy.
Your Next Steps…
Request An Appointment
Get Diagnosis with detail assessment and Treatment Plan
Get one on one Treatment
Recover & Enjoy Life Pain-Free!